Sunday, September 6, 2009

It's time for Fall!

Hi Bloggers,

I wanted to tell you how happy I am this Labor Day that after close to 70 posts in under 6 weeks, 100poundsblog has been viewed over 2,000 times!
Thanks for your kind reviews! For new readers, the first entry is right here.

And in addition to video posts, short essays, and related links, I'll also be posting the playlists from my new cycling class, Diva Spin (a high energy girl-power sweat-fest) at Train West Hollywood beginning tomorrow at a special time 10:30 AM.

It's for all shapes, sizes and skill levels!

Tomorrow's special 10:30 class is free for first time Train guests.
It's every Monday at 8AM thereafter, and is open to the public.
See gym web site for rates.


For the second month in a row I am Train West Hollywood's Trainer of the Month! Thanks Mylene and staff!



And Finally, I'm beginning a six-eight week run of stand-up comedy at the Healthy Bean, Wednesday Nights at 6:30 PM, getting back into the game that I love so much after an almost 1 year break to get my business off the ground.

I'll do 5-7 minutes a week at my buddy Eric's warm show. Come see it someday soon.
It all leads up to a showcase benefit for EQCA on November 17th at the Ontario Improv!

Thanks for your continued support of the writing, performing, training, and spinning!

Love,

Sean

Twitter: @cricketspop
sean@seanhetherington.com

No comments:

Post a Comment