Monday, July 26, 2010

popSPIN Week 3: Alright with me

I was walking the dogs a few days ago and the weather was perfect. It's Summer in LA! I had gotten up early to take Power Plate class. I wasn't tired and I wasn't hungry. My butt had a little swish to it and my hair was spikey and natural. I wasn't perfect, but everywhere I looked people were smiling with me, and then one of my favorite songs came on. No matter what you look like, no matter how much money you have, and no matter who you're banging, you're Alright With Me--and everythings gonna be ok.

"Summertime" Will Smith
"Mr. Brightside" The Killers
"'Cuz I Can" P!nk
"California Love" 2Pac and Dr. Dre
"Uptight (Everything's Alright)" Stevie Wonder
"Billionaire" Travis McCoy
"Alright" Janet Jackson
"Bootylicious" Destiny's Child
"Flaws and All" Beyonce
"Public Affair" Jessica Simpson
"Single" New Kids On The Block
"Die Another Die" Madonna



No comments:

Post a Comment