Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Pooches and the Pea

The dogs have really upgraded from the standard Motel 6 to the Venetian suite in my bedroom over the last three years. When Cricket was an only child he slept in his crate, and sometimes in the bed. When the storck brought Ralph, it was back to the crate, then eventually a dog pillow that they destroyed about six times.

Then I found a sturdy dog bed from Target that lays next to my bed. They liked it ok but hated cuddling against the wall. Or at least in my mind they hated it. Uncle Stuart gave them a mesh dog bed that I used to pad the wall horizontally between the sturdy dog bed and the green wall separating us from the 2nd floor laundry room. Then he got them a beautiful red and gray afghan from CB2 with a paw on it.

Then...I had their image embroidered on a throw, because I am a flamer.

Excuse me a moment, Ralph is drinking from the toilet.
I feel they have it all now. Unless I can find some sort of a canopy.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment