Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My New Show

So I'm writing a new show right now that is currently titled "Root Canal" that I will be performing in August. Some really talented people are helping me put it together by offering notes, jokes, direction and production. It's something very different for me but I've never had so much fun writing and collaborating. We have secured three show dates in Sacramento, San Francisco and LA.

I think the most fun part of the process has been reuniting with my San Francisco comedy friends and Los Angeles TV friends to make it really, really funny and sleek all at the same time. It feels like a really good excuse to catch up and relive some of the awesome failures of my life and make fun of them, and I'm really, really excited to show it to you this summer.
:)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment