Monday, February 14, 2011

You can't get a man with a gun

My dad and I went to the Sacramento Valley Shooting range yesterday and had such fun time together. He's a big gun-toted now, which freaks me the fuck out. I remembered though, that I was nAturally really dope at rifle shooting in cub scouts though, so we spent the morning shooting targets. I even used a .357 Magnum and this is what I did to that son of a bitch.

I've never seen my dad this happy, and I spent most of the six hour drive back to LA wiping tears away from my eyes over that.

Not since I finished college have I seen my dad take so many pictures. We talked so much, too. Perfect weather. I learned so much about safety and posture and technique, but the best part was seeing dad smile at the son who is a natural born killer.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment