Wednesday, November 11, 2009

WeHo Block Party


Hi special friends,

I am beginning the workshop readings of 100 Pounds, The memoir of a Really Fat Virgin next Tuesday, November 17, 2009 at WeHo Block Party (Formerly A Different Light Book Store). I'll be reading the first 20 minute chunk on Tuesday, then another bite in late January, and a final quick slice in early March so if you can't make it next week--Ill let you know about future readings. :)

My dear friend and hilarious comedian Sharon Houston is my very special guest and she'll be reading a 10 minute story to kick it all off. The room can only fit about 10, so please email me if I can save you a spot, and tell your friends. All the details are on the attached poster, designed by the great Ian O' Phelan. :)

100 Pounds Reading 8:30-9PM

Tuesday, Nov 17

8853 Santa Monica Blvd

Los Angeles, CA 90069

Sean Hetherington

http://www.100poundsblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment