Monday, May 16, 2011

From My Oprah Shower Invitation

Ladies ladies ladies,
We are just 9 days away from the finale, which I have taken off for as a religious holiday. Amy is bringing the Donald trump/Mira lago turkey burger balls, Rachel is bringing Oprahs favorite pomegranate martini, I am providing the panini love sandwich that she makes Stedman. Your task is to find an Oprah recipe and bring it for her farewell show at my house. Monkey Bread anyone? Maybe a Jessica Seinfeld spinach brownie? How bout some awful Kathy Freston vegan casserole? Cmon you know you want to bring something from the Paula Dean episodes! The party starts at 7, with the episode airing after all of our vaginas have been neatly prepared with Kleenex to catch the tears, unless you want it all to fly out like butterflies like that girl in Beloved.
Wednesday, May 25.
Think I'll Run On,
Sean

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:N Sweetzer Ave,West Hollywood,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment